It has been a little while since I last made a blog post…my bad! Thought I would share my New Years Resolutions.
- Be able to wear the same size clothes I did at the end university – This means PUTTING THE FORK DOWN and actually hitting the gym.
- Actually sticking to all these calorie counter programmes, not just mess with the numbers if I don’t like what they are saying.
TrapFind a good bloke suitable of bf title – Male MUST have his own teeth, a job,driving license and have not served time under her majesties pleasure.
- Ring T-Mobile and change my contract – This doesn’t seem like a big one…but I’ve been putting it of for months, just letting the stupid network rip me off, highway
- Wear heels at least once a week – By spring, I should be good enough to walk without looking like I’ve got something stuffed up their.
- Learn to drive – Cancelled trains and busses brings out the crazy in people….me included.
- Start and finish the 30 EA Active challenge in 30 ACTUAL calendar days – 5th time is the charm!
- Book/plan a holiday to remember – fingers crossed I win the Euromillions and can go to Japan, Thailand, Australia, South Africa and the US.
- Drink wine like its juice and Vodka orange like its water and regret nothing the following morning…unless it involves flashing….oh lord please let there be no flashing.
9 seems like a bit of a random number to end on… oh well, maybe I’ll be able to keep to all 9 this way! Wish my luck.